Monday, August 25, 2008

Drawing Power.


I'm posting my own optimized jpgs of a few comic strips I drew for this weekend's Washington Post.
They printed okay, and its exciting to see it printed on newsprint in full color, but the WP online translation is kind of hard to look at. Maybe this will look a little bit better. The strips were written by Bob Thompson, the author of the piece. Possibly the most fun I had was drawing my own versions of other peoples book covers for the cover illustration (above). Click on the images to view them larger.





9 comments:

Dustin Harbin said...

Mmmm... so good.

Anonymous said...

brillant

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Amazing. As always.

buy caverta online said...

HI,
I like you blog....Awesome comic posted here..Thanks for posting this blog..

cheap kamagra online said...

Hey,
I think you have amazing knowledge about the drawing and article writing style.Thanks for posting!!

e111 said...

interesting article

red kitchenaid mixer said...

cool work

feathered hair extensions said...

nice article , really liking the layout

Anonymous said...

I do believeCheapest wow gold you have amazing knowledge about here is your chance and content creation type.Many thanks for Cheapest Diablo 3 goldsubmitting!!