Friday, January 2, 2009

Beheadings


Although this essay about Kramers Ergot 7 makes a few claims I disagree with, the writer takes an unusual approach to criticism, one that examines interesting similarities and differences between a few recent mainstream comics and the art comics anthology KE 7:
"And I think it's worth exploring "Kramers Ergot" through the lens of the typical comic book reader -- the one who reads a pile of superhero comics each month -- to look at how a generic DC book and a generic Marvel book may or may not intersect with the admittedly ambitious scope of the Buenaventura Press project. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy's wrong. There's at least one vomiting in KE7. On my page.

-Johnny R.

knut said...

Oddly enough, in Hulk #9 Doc Sampson also sticks his dick through a Millenium Falcon.

Anonymous said...

Exceptional postBuy rs gold precious blog writer, I do think I need added time to encounter your blog and learn all of the designs, especially in this type of disciplines. I am going to chose the art gallery after which I will enjoy the hottest craftgw2 gold uncovered.